Learn how to code the second floor toggle function and connect the button up.
- Okay then guys, so lets get this second floor removed … in exactly the same way. … Now as you can see, there's a slight difference if we … look at the house script on the right. … The roof is just one game object, so it's very simple. … We can just activate in the activate, this one. … However the second floor and the lights are slightly … different, you see, because they're in an array. … Now it's up to you at this point if you want to remove the … house as well when you give the command to remove … the second floor, and I'll show you why, … if we just zoom across for a second to the house. … So here is the house itself. Let's find the second floor. … Now if I remove the second floor it looks a little bit odd. … If you still can't see inside the property because, … we can see through the window that the second floor … has gone, look, but I prefer personally to remove the roof … as well, so that when we tick to remove the second floor, … then it looks better, and we can see straight away that …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.