Get an introduction to virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia.
- [Speaker] Okay guys, were back! … And it's time to have a look at virtual buttons. … Now, this is a problem area for lots of people … and what I've tried to do is find the easiest way to … execute a virtual button with a few little tips and tricks … along the way to make your lives easier. … Now there's one thing about having a virtual button, … but in this particular scene, we're going to have … multiple virtual buttons and that's when it starts to become … really problematic for people. … But, with a little bit of future foresight's and planning, … hopefully I can eliminate all of those problems for you, … and everything is going to run according to plan. … Nothing can go wrong, now! … (laughs) … Everything's going according to plan. … Okay, so if I'm going to jinx it, I might as well … do it properly. … Now the first one we're going to do … is we're going to have a look at this particular slide. … Now, the first thing to take into consideration … when looking at virtual button … is exactly how Vuforia works. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.