- Now what I want to do then is from myButtons … I want to assign into the slot of i … meaning the first button that in the list … then the second, then the third as it loops through, … and each time that I go through … I want to get the component that's attached to it … and the component that I want to get is the virtual, … oh if I can spell correctly … Virtual Button Behavior script, which is this one here. … Then once I've got a hold of that … I want to register the event handler. … Am I touching or releasing it basically, … and... … then it's from this specific game object … that I want you to register from. … Now that means that we can have multiple virtual buttons now … instead just one where we'd have myButtons, … and we would get the component of that. … By doing it this way we can grab multiple buttons … at the same time. … Okay so now we've got a hold of the button, … and we're grabbing hold of the Virtual Behavior … and registering the event either … from touching or release it. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.