- [Instructor] So, let's quickly deactivate the cube, … as I want to be able to activate this using script. … Now, in order to interact with the events of this button, … we need to attach a script to handle the errors … and the actual data that's passed … from Vuforia to Unity and vice versa. … So what I want you to do is come down to the component, … to Add Component, and I want you … to add a script called vbbutton. … It's just going to be a normal C# script, … but we're going to be able to apply this dynamically … to multiple buttons, or multiple image targets really. … Now, let's just have a quick look at what we've got here. … We've got a virtual button, … which I'm going to name as button target three. … There we go, so ButtonT3. … So I know that this is the button that's been pressed … when we debug this later on. … Now, if we just double click and open up … this virtual button C# script, … it's going to just open up in Visual Studio for a second. … So this is a standard script. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.