Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Unity 5 2D: Texture Rendering.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along with the same project I'll have on the screen. The folder is structured with each chapter broken out into video folders. Inside of the video folder is the current state of the project at the start of this video. At the root of the Exercise folder is an underscore Resources folder which contains the image you'll need in the project in order to follow along. If you open a project and find yourself in the wrong scene, simply go into the projects Asset folder and double-click on the main scene there.
- Accessing Texture2D pixel data
- Using raw images
- Reading color data
- Detecting the position of a mouse
- Creating textures
- Drawing and erasing pixels
Skill Level Intermediate
Game Design Careers with Brenda Romerowith Brenda Romero54m 41s Beginner
Building Custom Tools to Extend the Unity IDEwith Jesse Freeman2h 11m Intermediate
Unity 5: 2D Combat in an RPG Gamewith Jesse Freeman2h 11m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Texture2D
2. Using Pixel Data
Creating a color picker4m 37s
3. Pixel Data in Texture2D
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.