Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Unity 5: UI.
- [Instructor] This course includes exercise files. Inside of the Exercise File folder, you'll see folders for each of the chapters, including a Final Projects folder and the Resources folder. Inside of the Resources folder, you'll find the artwork and fonts needed to do this project. Inside of each of the Chapter folders are subfolders broken up by movie, and inside of there, is a State of the Unity project for that particular movie. This course was originally built with an older version of Unity 5.
From time to time, new releases of Unity require you to upgrade the project. This course has been updated to the latest public version of Unity, which is 5.3.4f1 as of this recording. You'll need the latest version of Unity or above to run this project. If you run into any problems, you can always download older versions of Unity from the website archive. Now let's get started.
- Adding new components to the Canvas
- Working with RectTransforms
- Nesting UI elements
- Adding rich text and effects to the UI
- Creating images
- Styling UI buttons
- Handling input
- Creating sliders
- Controlling the layout of the screen
- Adding toggles and dropdowns
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Canvas
2. Working with the RectTransform
3. Working with Text
4. Working with Images
5. Working with Buttons
6. Handling UI Input
7. Working with a Slider
8. Controlling Layout
9. Toggles, Dropdowns, and the Input Field
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.