Learn how to configure Mecanim graphs for more complex animations.
- In the preceeding movie, … we configured our humanoid Ethan, character, … to walk forwards inside the scene, … by using the humanoid walk animation … that we've seen already. … In this movie, I want to adjust our humanoid character … so that, as we use keyboard controls on the keyboard, … for example, by pressing the up button … or the "w" button on the keyboard, … our character will walk forwards and otherwise, … the character will simply stand still. … To get started, I'm going to select the humanoid walk node … in the graph here, and delete that … by pressing command-delete. … To delete it from the graph. … I'm going to switch back to the scene view … and press play on the toolbar. … And because I've deleted the walk animation, … and in fact because I've deleted any animation at all, … the character resorts to this default pose … which indicates that no animation has been applied. … I'm going to stop playback here. … So I want to begin with the character in an idle pose, … and then, as we press the keys on the keyboard, …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine