Learn how to create animations from the Animation window.
- [Instructor] In the proceeding movie we use the … animation window to create a movement animation … for our robot character that moves the character … from a start point to an end point. … We can see this take affect whenever … I press play on the toolbar. … You'll notice that when I do this the character moves … from the start to the end and when it reaches … the end it simply stops. … Now this might be what you want but it doesn't … have to be this way. … I can move back to the project panel, select the … animation clip that I created and here inside … the object inspector, we have the option for wrap mode. … This allows us to control what the animation should do … when the ending is reached. … So I can click on the drop down to indicate that … it should loop for example, that is it should play … once and then play again from the beginning. … For example, if I set this to loop and press play … it's going to reach the end … and then go back to the beginning again. … I'm going to set this to ping pong, meaning that …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine