- Adding rotation and zoom functionality
- Converting controls for mobile devices
- Adjusting for mobile resolutions
- Creating a mobile build: an APK file
- Testing your mobile app
- Reviewing the final project
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Greetings, and welcome to part three, the third and final part of our heart visualization course. This course picks up from the previous module, module two, and in this module, we're going to be creating a camera-control system using C# scripting and Cinemachine. In reaching this far, we're going to be creating a whole range of sophisticated behaviors for our heart visualization, and in the end, we're going to create our final build, both for desktop PC and for the Android platform. We're going to see a whole range of unity tools that allow us to take our visualizations to the next level so that you can create heart visualizations or visualizations of pretty much any subject you want, complete with animations, annotations, lighting, and all kinds of interesting functionality. So I'm glad you can join me, let's get started.