- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Greetings and welcome to part two of our heart visualization course presented by LinkedIn Learning. My name is Alan Thorn, and in this part of the course we're going to resume from the previous. We're going to bring our animation and our visualization alive by looking at the subject of animated elements. We're going to be adding animations to our visualization to really make everything pop and to be vibrant. Yes, we're going to look at how to create animated arrows to demonstrate blood flow, we're going to be building morphing animations to create the beating of the heart, and we're also going to be adding message elements, pop up sequences to allow us to annotate different areas of the heart. All of these are critical features for our medical visualization tool. Thank you for joining me in part two, let's get started.