- Creating your Unity project
- Importing and configuring assets
- Designing and lighting the scene
- Creating the interface and interactions
- Stacking cameras
- Post-processing: Bloom, grain, color, and more
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Alan] Greetings and welcome to this LinkedIn Learning course on creating a heart visualization inside Unity. My name is Alan Thorne and in this three part course we'll look at building a visualization tool for exploring the human heart complete with a controllable camera and animated sequences. We're going to be creating a heart visualization from the ground up inside Unity. Now, this tool is great for medical students, classroom visualizations, and presentations. Here we'll explore, step by step, many advanced features for getting our work done quickly, specifically we'll see the universal render pipeline, how to import and configure mesh assets, post-process effects, cinemachine and scripted behaviors for building educational elements. The great thing about this course is you'll see Unity is not just for games. It can be for a ton of other stuff and here we've got a medical visualization. Now, by the end of this course you'll see how to build the complete visualization tool from the ground up for teaching and classroom use with many useful features. We're going to see just how easy it is to create a medical visualization and an educational tool by using the Unity engine. So I'm delighted that you can join me for this course. Let's get started.