- Scripting for interactivity
- Creating variables
- Creating animated interactivity
- Scripting proximity interactions
- Creating simple user interfaces
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George] Hi, I'm George Maestri, and today we're going to look at interactivity in Unity for architecture, engineering, and construction. Now, interactivity in Unity is really dependent on script. So I'm going to start off with some basic scripting for interactivity, and we'll learn how to change materials with a keystroke, and then I'm going to get into animation. We're going to learn how to do things such as open doors and drawers, and then we'll use proximity to open doors on a building.
And finally, we're going to look at Unity's UI tools to create some simple interfaces for our seats.