- Setting up Unity Cloud Build, Bitbucket, and Git
- Creating a .gitignore file
- Committing and pushing changes
- Connecting to Unity Cloud Build
- Creating new Unity Cloud Build targets
- Merging project changes
- Optimizing a Unity Cloud Build workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jesse Freeman, Unity Cloud Build is a continuous integration build system that allows you to automate compiling unity games across a number of different target platforms. In this course, I'll walk you through the basics of how to create a Unity Cloud Build and Bitbucket account. An overview of installing and working with Git, as well as how to set up a workflow for leveraging Unity Cloud Build to automatically compile a sample game, across multiple platforms such as WebGL, desktop, and of course mobile.
Now let's get started.