AuthorDan Violet Sagmiller
- Adding player positions and start info
- Loading prebuilt levels
- Adding camera moves
- Adding a unit
- Supporting navigation
- Adding unit owners and player objects
- Importing and setting up a HUD map
- Adding unit info and credits
- Creating HUD actions
- Building a command base
- Adding artificial intelligence
- Adding battle actions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dan Violet Sagmiller, and I'd like to welcome you to this course about creating a 3D real-time strategy game in Unity. By the end of this course, you'll have created your own real-time strategy game, complete with explosions, enemy AI, units, buildings, terrain, navigation AI, battles, resources, and more. It can take a lot of work to create one, or not so much, if you know some shortcuts. I'll show you some of those shortcuts so you can easily get your own RTS up and running fast.
1. Initial Setup
2. Adding a Unit
3. Navigation Mesh
4. Unit Owner
5. HUD Map
6. Unit Info & Credits
7. HUD Actions
8. Command Base
9. Base AI
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.