Explore particle systems and learn how to create them.
- [Instructor] In this section of the course, … I'm going to be exploring particle systems inside Unity. … First, we're going to see what particle systems are. … Secondly, we're going to see how they're created. … And thirdly, we'll see the types of things they can be used … to simulate inside the a Unity level. … What I'm looking at right here inside the Unity editor … is the particle systems package … provided by Unity Technologies. … And it is downloadable for free from the Unity Assets Store. … This particle package demonstrates … some example particle systems. … Whenever I move closer to this … by using the W, A, S and D keys of first person controls, … it gives me an example of the kind of particle system … that I'm seeing. … What you're seeing here in common across … all of the particle systems is a system designed … to create many small moving pieces, … pieces that move together in a related way. … In this instance here, … in the case of the Flame Stream particle system, … you see we have different aspects. …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions