Learn about using both sources and listeners for creating soundscapes.
- [Instructor] In the preceding movie … we created an audio mixer to control the volume level … of multiple audio sources inside the scene. … This consisted of this Footstep sound effect, … as well as this Music track here. … Right now both of these sound effects … route through the Master group … of the MasterMixer audio asset created here. … (clicking) … You can see that in our audio mixer … we have under the group sections the Master channel, … which controls the Master volume of the game. … For example, if I press Play on the toolbar … you can see that the audio begins playback … and we can see the volume levels … represented here inside the mixer. … I'm going to switch back to Edit in Play mode … and simply raise the volume level, … and then come back out of that and stop playback. … In this instance you can see … that I've raised the volume level … and now the volume levels return back to normal. … I can be more precise, of course, … by moving to the inspector to the volume section …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions