Review and improve your animations. In this video, learn how to preview, refine, and revise the controller.
- In this movie we'll continue from the previous … and complete our sequence player … that will let us click on different messages … and display the next one in sequence. … Right now if I click on the play button on the toolbar here, … it's going to display only the very first message, … the very first child in that sequence. … Let me just press play again. … That happened really, really quickly. … So I'm going to press play … and we can see our message … and it's pointing to the right ventricle. … If we take a look at the sequence section here, … you can see under our sequence messages … it has activated the right ventricle … and deactivated the left. … But now I want to click on the left ventricle … and I wanted to display the next item in the sequence. … To do that, I'm going to start by creating a next item … in the sequence function. … So I'm going to revisit our sequence player object … and you can see we have the reset items function, … which is called when the level begins … but we're going to need an additional function. …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts