Animations need refinement to ensure high-visual polish. In this video, preview and refine the isolation animation.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to test out … our anim toggle value script file … on our heart visualization. … Later in this course, we're going to be integrating … and using this script in a slightly different way, … but for test purposes here, … I'm going to code a small addition to the update function, … just to test and see if this code is working as intended. … Let me go to the update function … and insert some lines at the bottom. … I'm going to write the comment here, debug lines … just to indicate that these are only for test purposes, … and I'm going to be checking for a keyboard press … in particular, I'm going to be choosing … and selecting for the space bar press. … When the user presses the space bar, … then it's going to toggle the value between zero and one. … Later of course there're going to be different conditions … when that value is toggled, … but for now we're just going to use a space bar press. … So I'm going to choose input, get key down, … and I'm going to be looking for a keyCode, …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts