Learn the technical and aesthetic implications about music and sound.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to take a look … at Snapshots which are part of the AudioMixer asset … and the role they serve and why we would want to use them. … In addition, I'm also going to briefly demonstrate … exposed parameters and what they do. … Let's start by taking a look at Snapshots. … If I move to the AudioMixer, … you can see we have the channels … that we constructed in the proceeding movies. … We have the music channel, sound effects and voice. … The music channel will contain all the audio assets … that play music and these will be rooted through … the music channel or the music group. … Likewise for sound effects and also for voice. … In the case of our sample here, … we don't actually have any voice … but if we did have voice audio assets, … we would be rooting them through the voice group here. … Above the groups section inside the AudioMixer, … we have Snapshots and what Snapshots do is … they effectively record the complete configuration … of an AudioMixer including all of the properties …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions