Learn how to set up the bot.
- [Narrator] Okay guys, welcome back. … So, welcome to the Wit section for project 2. … So, you've made it all the way through … to the end of project 2, fantastic. … As a reward, I thought I'd do … a little bit of work for you guys. … There are available resources to download. … Now, if you've jumped ahead in this course, … please bear in mind that I covered how to set up … a Wit bot in the AR car performance application. … So, the next section may be … a little bit tricky if you've jumped forward; … however, for everybody else, pause the video … and download the two files that are attached. … One of them is the handle CS … and you need to extract this zip file; … however, the second file, which is MyARCasa.zip, … leave it zipped up because we're about to use it. … So pause the video now and then come back. … Cool, okay, right, so now what I've done … if I just log into Wit for a second... … Here we go, now we created the car demo app … in the AR car performance and I taught you how …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.