- [Narrator] Now I'll show you what I've done … and I'll show you how I simplified this. … On the AR core performance app, … we had to go through multiple parts of the vehicles … to change the colors and the materials, … if you remember. … Now with this one it's more simplistic. … We don't have to do that. … So I was able to remove about 20 lines of code … from this to make it a little bit more efficient. … Now, what we do is we come in. … As usual, we look for … the root objects, and we populate the objects. … Now that happens if you remember down at the bottom. … So here, here's the root object, … and then here are the entities. … And I've changed these to match my bot, … so if you add or remove or alter the language, … you'll have to change these … the correct values for you guys, … I really needed to do to the footer. … The rest of the script was just broken down … a little bit. … Now, here, the only thing I haven't completed yet … is the video part, and I'll come back to it … in a second, but it's because we need to modify …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.