- [Instructor] Let's move on to a quoteless one now. … So, here is the augmented reality home in a slide. … This is the one that I want the house … to appear on, when it's detected. … Now, because the house is in my head, … about three times bigger, it will be up to this block here. … So, I need to move this third image target, … somewhere over there, for now. … Okay, cool, and what I want you to do … is come down to Assets. … I'll just minimize number one for a second. … Let's start focusing on number two. … Go into house one. … Now, house one has a folder called my house. … And inside here, it has the original model, … and all the different materials. … Now, when I first got this, it didn't import correctly, … so, I spent about two hours painting this thing, … and linking it all up, and breaking it all apart. … And I'll show you the result now. … If you click on this game object here, my house, … and drag it onto number two, … here is my house, which is looking a bit huge. … So, let's shrink you down a second. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.