- Right, so, the idea is, we're going to have … the MyPlaceFinder logo at the top, … we'll have a little back button … or a quit button up at the top, … and then this section here will be the area … that the actual user uses the app, … the actual user interface section. … Right, okay, cool, so on the canvas now, … the most important part, what I want you to do … is right-click, and we're going to add a UI scroll view, … down at the bottom there, okay? … Now for ease, I want you to click on here again … and let's initially make it full size, … so shift and alt, click, there we go. … Then I want you to zoom in a little bit … and grab the top bar, and just pull it down … so it's just slightly under, there we go, … and it should snap just underneath the title area. … Okay, so what is this? … Well, basically, you've seen these around … and you may have used them, you may not have, … but basically, if I just expand the scroll view, … there's a view port and a content box. … Now, the content box is where the content will appear, …
- Setting up an AR camera
- Building a scrolling menu
- Creating a scene controller
- Using Unity to load data from a website URL
- Refactoring code
- Populating a virtual object with JSON data
- Calculating distance using GPS
- Sorting results
Skill Level Advanced
1. Creating a Virtual Camera With On-Screen GPS
2. My Place Finder Real Google Places App
Next steps6m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.