Learn how to import ready-made particle systems for quick use.
- In this movie, I'm going to take a look more in-depth … at the Unity Particle System package, … which is provided free of charge … from the Unity Assets Store. … In the case of this package, we get a range … of different particle systems that we can simply … drag and drop into our scenes. … I want to take a look at some examples of those packages … one by one. … Let's start by moving to the project panel with … the particle system packaging included. … These files are included in the course companion files. … I'm going to double-click on the effect examples folder, … which gives us a range of different particle systems … classified into different groups. … For example, we have the fire and explosion effects. … If I double-click that folder, … and access the Prefabs folder, you'll find that we get … a range of different particle systems that we can simply … drag and drop into our scene. … Let's take a look, for example, at the flames stream. … We're going to drag and drop that into the scene, …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions