Join Alan Thorn for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: Unity Audio and Effects.
- [Alan] Well, congratulations on reaching the end … of this Unity certification associate training. … On sound and audio in particle effects. … Presented by LinkedIn Learning. … During this course we've seen … a range of important Unity features. … Including how to import and configure audio assets. … And how to add them to the scenes in our game … through audio source components. … We've seen the importance of audio listeners, … and how we can blanace the volume levels … between different types of sound and music in our games, … using audio mixer assets. … We've seen also how audio mixers are the key … to adding effects to particular channels or groups … that allow us to affect multiple audio sources … in one simple operation. … in one simple operation. … In addition to audio and music, … We saw how to create particle systems. … We saw specifically how we can use existing particle systems … created for us by Unity Technologies … directly from the asset store. … To create a range of common particle effects, …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions