The instructor shares project fixes and next steps.
- Okay then, guys, welcome back. … We're now at the final stage of project two. … All we have to do is hook up the video … and do any minor alterations that … you may need to do. … For example, when I built mine to my mobile, … again, my version, the second house, … I had a little bit of a trouble walking around it … so I had to adjust the collider. … Maybe the off thing like that. … Maybe you want to add a few extra lights. … Who knows? … Maybe you want to add a few extra characters … to walk around the model and bring it to life, … add some scenery, add a few trees to the gardens … or to the sides of the models, … or duplicate the amount of houses that you can … actually see and build a mini village. … You've got flexibility. … Think a little bit creatively and really … come up with something cool. … I'd love to see the screenshots and mini … video clips that you guys have actually … created with your versions of … what I've been doing in this project. … Anyway, I'll stop talking for a second …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.