Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Unity 5 2D: Combat in an RPG Game.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] I hope that you've enjoyed this course…as we focused on a single aspect of building an RPG.…While this is a good place to start,…there's still more you can learn…as you build upon the final project we've created.…Make sure to check out the other courses…in the Unity 5 2D Series, which will teach you…even more skills as you continue to build 2D games in Unity.…
- Preparing the user interface
- Creating game and message windows
- Building a battle window
- Adding a monster and action buttons
- Creating an actor class
- Adding player and monster attack actions
- Triggering battles from the map
- Ending a battle
- Cleaning up the battle and attack systems
- Rewarding the player
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Preparing the UI
2. Message Window
3. The Battle Window
4. Actor Classes
5. Battle Actions
6. Cleaning Up Combat
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.