Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Unity 5: 2D Movement in an RPG Game.
- [Voiceover] I hope you've enjoyed this course…as we focused on a single aspect of building an RPG.…While this is a good place to start,…there is still more you can learn…as you build upon the final project we've created.…Make sure to check out the other courses…in the Unity 5 2D series,…which will teach you even more skills…as you continue to build 2D games in Unity.…
- Setting up the project
- Adding and repositioning the player in the map
- Listening to movement
- Moving the player
- Triggering events from movement
- Adding fog
- Tracking visited tiles
- Expanding the player's field of view
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating the Player
2. Moving the Player
3. Triggering Events from Movement
4. Fog of War
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.