Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Unity 5: UI.
- Thanks for watching.…I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it.…If you're looking to learn more about 2D games in Unity,…I highly suggest checking out…my Unity 5 2D Essential Training course.…In this course, I teach you how to build an endless runner.…If you're looking to learn more about 3D in Unity,…I also suggest checking out…Adam Crespi's Unity 5: 3D Essential Training.…Remember, everything you learned here in this course…about UI in Unity can also be applied to 3D as well.…
And finally, if you're looking…to learn more about C# scripting,…I also suggest Kelley Hecker's Scripting Unity With C#.…It's a really great course to teach you…the fundamentals of scripting in C# in Unity.…Thanks for watching and see you next time.…
- Adding new components to the Canvas
- Working with RectTransforms
- Nesting UI elements
- Adding rich text and effects to the UI
- Creating images
- Styling UI buttons
- Handling input
- Creating sliders
- Controlling the layout of the screen
- Adding toggles and dropdowns
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Canvas
2. Working with the RectTransform
3. Working with Text
4. Working with Images
5. Working with Buttons
6. Handling UI Input
7. Working with a Slider
8. Controlling Layout
9. Toggles, Dropdowns, and the Input Field
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.