Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Unity 5 2D: Pathfinding.
- Thanks for watching the course.…Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I did making it.…If you're looking to learn more…about building 2D games in Unity…please check out my Unity 5 2D Essential Training.…In this video I teach you how to build…a side scrolling endless runner.…If you're looking to learn more…about building platformers also check out…my Advanced Unity 2D: Platformer Player Movement.…And finally if you're looking to learn…how to debug scripts in Unity also check out…Chris Byers' Debugging Scripts in Unity.…
Thanks again for watching and see you next time.…
- What is A*?
- Adding node classes and properties
- Storing and indexing graph nodes
- Building the search class
- Traversing the nodes
- Searching adjacent nodes
- Testing the search
- Building a test map
- Creating and coloring a grid
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 5 2D Essential Training (2015)with Jesse Freeman3h 22m Intermediate
1. Pathfinding Introduction
What is A*?58s
2. The Node Class
3. The Graph Class
4. The Search Class
5. Testing the Search
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.