Join Kelley Hecker for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Scripting Unity with C#.
- I hope you've enjoyed watching this course…and that you now feel confident…programming in Unity with C#.…I encourage you to think of one or two more features…you could add to our platformer game…and try adding them yourself.…Unity also has several completed sample projects…available for free on the Assets store…under Unity Essentials, Sample Projects.…Try downloading one of these and figuring out…how some of the scripts work and how they interact.…
If you want to learn more about Unity scripting,…check out Advanced Unity 3D Game Programming…with Michael House.…For more on making games with Unity,…watch Unity 2D Essential Training…with Jesse Freeman or my other course,…Creating Mobile Games with Unity.…Now get out there and make some games!…
- Defining classes and variables
- Attaching scripts to objects
- Understanding MonoBehaviour class
- Using the Unity Scripting API
- Importing assets
- Using a singleton pattern to manage game state
- Creating an event
Skill Level Intermediate
Advanced Unity 3D Game Programmingwith Michael House3h 45m Advanced
Creating Mobile Games with Unitywith Kelley Hecker1h 12m Intermediate
1. Your First Script
3. Built-In Unity Classes
Picking up coins4m 8s
5. Events and Delegates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.