- View Offline
- Creating and editing a diffuse material
- Bringing out shine with specular materials
- Building reflective materials
- Creating a custom shader
- Lighting you scene
- Fine-tuning hard and soft shadows
- Color tinting a baked light
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Adam Crespi and welcome to Materials and Lighting in Unity. In this course, we'll look at creating materials for our games in Unity. We'll look at simple materials to begin with and then add more complex shaders in, learning how to do diffuse surfaces such as plaster and branching out into metals and reflections. We'll also look at creating a custom shader and then jump into lighting, lighting up our scenes with dynamic lights, using points, spots, and directionals and finally into light baking and light probes.
We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Materials and Lighting in Unity.