In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces what the production process in VR filmmaking is and the appropriate steps.
- [Instructor] As presented earlier in this course, … in this chapter, we'll explore production, … where the rubber meets the road, … and you'll most likely spend the bulk … of your entire project in this stage. … It is in production where your vision will come to life, … creating all the assets required … to bring your entire vision together. … We'll take a look at the main tools you'll use … to produce your VR movie, … the 3D tools to create your models, … such as Zbrush, and Maya, … the gaming engines where you'll build your scenes … and test them out in VR, … how to record audio, and what are the methods … to properly record voices? … At the end of this chapter, … you should have a good idea … of how a VR film would come together. … So let's get started. … …
- Key tools for pre- and post-production
- Using storyboards to visualize your ideas
- Recording dialogue
- Texturizing your characters
- Building out your VR scene
- Editing your movie
- Creating effects and lights
Skill Level Beginner
Virtual Tours: Video, Photo, and VRwith Francis Torres3h 16m Intermediate
1. VR Introduction
Basics of VR1m 14s
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.