In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces what is the pre-production process in VR filmmaking and the appropriate steps.
- [Narrator] As presented earlier in this course in this chapter we'll explore Pre-Production, the stage where you plan you story, define your visuals and create a storyboard. We'll take a look at the available tools to write your story, such as Final Draft, how would you go about creating the storyboard to see a first draft of your story and finally conceptualizing your characters, scenes and props. Like I mentioned before, this is where you define a blueprint of your story so the rest of the production goes smoothly and with not many surprises. It is important to spend as much time as possible in this stage as the more prepared, the better the rest of the production will go. So let's get started.
- Key tools for pre- and post-production
- Using storyboards to visualize your ideas
- Recording dialogue
- Texturizing your characters
- Building out your VR scene
- Editing your movie
- Creating effects and lights