In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces what the post-production process in VR filmmaking is and the appropriate steps.
- [Instructor] As presented earlier in this course, … in this chapter we'll explore post-production, … where the final look of your project … will be rendered in all its beauty. … At the end of the production stage, … you'll have your full story … created with the interactions included. … And, most likely you'll have some early user tests. … With these comments handy, … you'll polish the final VR project … with edits in the gaming engine. … But, also add the final effects and lighting … to render the mood of the full movie, … and be ready for primetime. … Equally important, you'll add some music to your final mix, … with tools such as Logic, Pro Tools, … Cubase, or Ableton Live. … So, let's get started. … …
- Key tools for pre- and post-production
- Using storyboards to visualize your ideas
- Recording dialogue
- Texturizing your characters
- Building out your VR scene
- Editing your movie
- Creating effects and lights
Skill Level Beginner
Virtual Tours: Video, Photo, and VRwith Francis Torres3h 16m Intermediate
1. VR Introduction
Basics of VR1m 14s
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.