- [Instructor] If I just navigate through … to the downloaded files that I have, … which is inside ARCASA. … Here we go. … We have brochures, a dataset, … a bunch of extras that I've provided, … two houses, a few icons, and, of course, a speech pack. … And, that's what we need, … so let's drag all of these inside here. … Just going to take a second while it imports. … I've included loads of things in this, guys. … I've even included the PSD Photoshop files … for the icon sets and the logo and things like that, … so if you want to make any adjustments, … you've got all the source files, … and you should be able to play with everything. … Now, I've also included, if I just, … while it's having a think for a second, … if I just jump into the extras here, … I've included a link to the website … where the brochure is from, … so if I just double-click on this for a second, … here is the website that, oh brochure, should be brochure. … There you go. … This is a website called canva.com. … Now, I already actually have it open. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.