Learn how to create a multipurpose house script in Unity and Visual Studio.
- Okay guys, welcome back! … I think we're making extremely quick progress this time … especially in comparison to the initial project. … And I think it's basically down to the fact that … we've got the basics under the belt now. … We know what we're doing. … We just need to use our skillset … and create something awesome again. … And the way that we're going to do that right now is … by right-clicking on the hierarchy … and creating a new empty game object. … Now this game object is going to hold the house script. … And the house script is going to be the one that actually … taps into the different game objects … and then the handle will connect to this … and activate and deactivate … or do any animations that we want really. … So, there we go. … I'm just attaching a script … as a component to the game object … and there we go. … Now, if we have a quick look at this house for a second, … let me just zoom out for a second, here we go. … And if I just expand my house, the overall game object …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.