- [Instructor] Now, the initial idea with this … was to make it so that when this image target … was actually found, … then we would have a message appear … on the graphic user interface that said, … do you want to go into first person mode, … or would you like to enter a virtual tour, … or however we're going to phrase it. … But what I'm going to do is I'm now going to show you … how to use a virtual button. … So when the image target is connected, … I want the virtual button to be activated, … and it will basically say, touch here to enter … the first person virtual reality experience, … or however we'll end up phrasing it. … And the reason for this is because, … unlike in the AR car application … where we had the side menu as well, … where we could switch between the different vehicles, … I want to use virtual buttons here, as well. … So, when this image is detected, … we're actually going to have a menu appear here … with different buttons. … And basically, when you touch with your fingers …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.