- So, for this particular property, we now have a script … which we can access, it doesn't have to be attached … to the house at all, because the wit AI script … will actually interact with the house script. … All we need to do is alter it and make sure we can … go through it as an instance, and then we'll be able … to access that. And exactly what we're going to nit … back and do. So, on the class, let's add a public static … version of itself called instance, and then, … if we add the void awake function, then this means that … if the instance is null, meaning it hasn't been started yet, … then let's set instance to equal this particular … game object. And now, any of the scripts really, can … access through the instance and then trigger off … an interact with any future functions that we write here. … Okay, so, this is dynamic, and that's fine, … and we can use that for both houses now, … or as many houses as you want, because we've got flexibility … with the amount of game objects that we activate …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.