Understand the importance of audio file compression.
- [Instructor] It's very likely that you'll want to tweak … the global audio settings to have master control … over all the audio inside of Unity. … To do that, we need to access the global audio settings, … which are apart of the Unity project. … To access those, I'm going to move to the menu here … and select edit, and then choose … project settings from the menu. … After having chosen project settings, … I'm going to make sure that in the left hand list here, … the top option, audio, is selected, … giving us the range of different global settings. … For example, we can set the default speaker mode to stereo … and it's set to stereo by default, … I'm simply going to leave it at that. … But notice we do have additional settings … that we can choose to enablfy our project. … In addition to the default speaker mode, … I'm going to pay attention to the global volume … which is the top parameter. … Affectively this is a multiplier, … so when the global volume is set to one, … all of the volume levels in the game, …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions