Animation preparation is important for getting polished results. In this video, discover how to synchronize individual and group animation.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to create … the animation for these arrows here inside the heart. … In the proceeding video, we saw how we could configure … the scene hierarchy to support optimal animation … and in this movie, we're going to go ahead … and actually make that, so this is a really great part … because this is where we bring things to life … inside our heart. … Later we're going to see how we can create … the contractions and expanding of the heart, … but right here, we're looking at the blood flow … through the heart. … So I'm going to select the heart prefab, … that's going to be buried deep here inside our hierarchy. … I'm going to select the heart object, expand that, … and find the arrows object. … Now I'm going to be selecting the top most arrows objects. … None of the children, but the top most arrows object. … By creating an animation on the parent, … we can animate any of the children, … which includes all of the arrows. … So I'm going to select the parent. …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts