Learn how to code the quit and change level functions and then hook the buttons up.
- Okay guys, welcome back. … So, before we jump back to the intro scene, … let's just finish off with a couple of additional things … on this one. … If I just switch to 2D, what I need to do … is get the quit button on. … So, let's go and add a UI canvas. … There we go. … We'll do exactly the same, … where we set the resolution … to be 1334 by 750. … Make sure that it's scaling with the screen size. … And, … zoom out. … There we go. … Here it is. … So, if I just jump to the assets, … and where did I put it? … Oh yeah, the prefabs folder. … Let's just drag this out onto the canvas, … the quit button, and it should appear, right there. … Okay, let's have a quick look, … and see how the positioning is. … It's a little bit later into the evening now guys, … so I've got artificial lighting at the minute. … Makes me a little bit shiny. … But to be honest, it's absolutely boiling tonight, … over near Barcelona. … Okay, anyway, the quit button. … I like it. … It looks okay. … I think the position's okay. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.