See an animation from start to end. In this video, complete an explode animation to view organ parts on demand.
- Okay, so in the preceding movie, we created an animation … that you can see playing right here in the viewport. … The flow of these animations or these arrows, … moving through the heart. … These are moving linearly and you can see … right here in the timeline window … how animation is panning out. … It really is a simple setup here. … We simply have the animation object … and we're just animating the off-set of the material … over time from one to zero. … Simple stuff. … The problem we have, is in fact, two fault. … One, the other rows aren't moving. … That's a simple fix, we just have to apply … the same workflow to the other arrows. … The second problem, is that there's an ease-in … and ease-out effect on our animation. … The speed of the arrows increases as it begins … and decreases towards the end. … In some cases, like animating a door opening, … that might be exactly what we want … but for arrows that are supposed to repeat, it really isn't. … It's an easy fix too. … I'm going to move to the animation window here, …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts