See how to handle the second house.
- [Instructor] Okay, guys. … So now, congratulations on making it so far. … We've got a solid foundation for the AR-CASA app. … We've already got the buttons hooked up … from this intro scene to House One, … and the second one to House Two … because we did that one when we first set up … the initial intro scene. … All we actually have to do is … now create the scene for House Two. … So, if you open up House One, … and then File, Save As, Save Scene As look. … Let's name this, … let's make sure it goes into the correct area. … Let's put it in the Scenes, which is here. … I'm just going to come up to the top … and name this houseTwo, exactly how we had named it … in the intro scene. … And before we forget, let's go to the Build Settings … and add this to the Open Scenes. … Now, if I come out of 2DV for a second, … and click down to number one, and spin around. … Here we are, look, this is image target one. … Now, at the moment it's looking for house one, one. … Meaning house one, target one. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.