- [Man] So, let's delete the house. … In fact, I'll leave it there for now, … so we can use it for positioning. … Let's go down to House Two, into the materials … and drag out my model of House Two. … Just drop it there, for a second. … Okay. … Right, then, let's reset the size and scale. … There we go, so it's actually underneath this property. … Now I can actually scale it up to whatever size I want it, … which is about that big, … so that the walking area of the plane … is about the same size as the last one. … There we go. … Which means now I can delete the house … and we're left with House Two. … If I just move my first person controller back slightly, … we should start the driveway around here. … Then I just simply need to select the grass itself. … It already has a mesh collider on it, … so when I press play, it should sit our controller … nicely on the grass. … There we go. … That's about right now, on the height. … Okay, cool. … Save the scene for a second. … What I want you to do is, …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.