- [Instructor] Hi guys, welcome back. … So fantastic news it worked first time … straight out of the box … without any problems. … It was a little bit tricky with the … kind of of the navigation of the right hand side … with the movement, so I think I'm going to change … the sensitivity of the actual axis … on the right hand side for the look around. … But that does actually come down as well … to the mobile device that you're using, … the quality of the screen … and a few other things. … So, by all means you can copy my settings, … but you probably want to tweak it … to how you feel most comfortable … to be using. … Now, what we need to do next then … is we need to kind of polish this off now. … We're getting so, so close. … We just need to adjust the sensitivities … a slight bit and make a couple of buttons … so that we can go back to the AR scene … or back to the main menu from the 3D world view. … And then all we have to do at that point … is duplicate everything for the second project …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.