- [Voiceover] For our explosions, I'll be using…a free detonator explosion framework.…I won't be including the source code…to the final project, but as you'll see,…there are no code changes.…There's just a package to import…and then a few visual changes.…So to get started, I'm going to go to the Asset Store…which you can find under Window, Asset Store.…From there, we're going to search…for the Detonator…Explosion Framework.…
After selecting it, you'll find that this is a free system,…has a lot of reviews, and they're all great.…There are a few small bugs for Unity 5,…but in general, the majority…of all the explosions work great.…And for the ones that don't,…there's one small code change…that's actually pointed out…in one of the comments that you can make.…For now, we'll just accept the defaults.…So I'm going to import this.…And in here, it does have a few things…that are outdated in the code but that's okay.…
We'll just say I made a backup and go ahead.…Now, we're going to do a quick test…of how these explosions work.…
AuthorDan Violet Sagmiller
- Adding player positions and start info
- Loading prebuilt levels
- Adding camera moves
- Adding a unit
- Supporting navigation
- Adding unit owners and player objects
- Importing and setting up a HUD map
- Adding unit info and credits
- Creating HUD actions
- Building a command base
- Adding artificial intelligence
- Adding battle actions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initial Setup
2. Adding a Unit
3. Navigation Mesh
4. Unit Owner
5. HUD Map
6. Unit Info & Credits
7. HUD Actions
8. Command Base
9. Base AI
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.