Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Unity: Cloud Build with Git.
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files, you can follow along with the same project I'll be using on the screen. This course is a little different, however, because we won't have incremental steps for each video of the course. You can follow along with the start state of the project as we learn Git, Unity Cloud Build, and make changes to the project. At the end of the course, you'll have completed game that compiles correctly in Unity Cloud Build. I've included the final project state as well, so you can see the changes that were made throughout the course.
I encourage you to follow along with me through this course by taking the start project and getting it fully running in Unity Cloud Build, as well as the changes saved through Version Control.
- Setting up Unity Cloud Build, Bitbucket, and Git
- Creating a .gitignore file
- Committing and pushing changes
- Connecting to Unity Cloud Build
- Creating new Unity Cloud Build targets
- Merging project changes
- Optimizing a Unity Cloud Build workflow