Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Unity 5 2D: Pathfinding.
- [Instructor] This course includes exercise files. Inside of the exercise files folder, you'll find each chapter, as well as a final project folder. Inside of a chapter folder are subfolders broken up for each video. Here, you'll find the State of the Unity Project for that particular video. This course was originally built with an older version of Unity 5. From time to time, new releases of Unity require you to upgrade the project. This course has been updated to the latest public version of Unity, which is 5.3.4f1 as of this recording.
You'll need the latest version of Unity or above to run this project. If you run into any problems, you can always download older versions of Unity from the website archive. Now, let's get started.
- What is A*?
- Adding node classes and properties
- Storing and indexing graph nodes
- Building the search class
- Traversing the nodes
- Searching adjacent nodes
- Testing the search
- Building a test map
- Creating and coloring a grid