Learn how to create a timeline sequence to animate objects.
- [Instructor] Over the preceding movies … we've seen different ways of animating objects in the scene. … In particular we've seen programmatic ways. … We've seen the Animation Window specifically, … but now I want to take a look at a more advanced tool … that Unity categorizes as part of sequencing. … Effectively, … this tool allows us not just to animate one object … but a group of objects perhaps acting together … inside a single cut scene. … It's a really great tool if you need to create animations … involving multiple objects over a long period of time … and you need to sequence and animate the objects … together in sync to form a single scene. … We're going to talk a look at how to … get started at that process here. … This group of features, … Unity categorizes under the name of Timelines. … A Timeline is a single sequence for animating objects. … In this scene in particular, … I'm going to be animating two objects. … A sphere and a particle system. … And I want to show you how we get started at doing that. …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine